Assessments—All You Have To Do Is…Ask!
Stop! Let’s get a reality check. To identify barriers to workplace satisfaction and productivity and their possible solutions, often all we have to do is ask. Our audits and surveys reveal where your organization is relative to where you would like to be.
Accurate assessment is the key to designing organizational interventions that bridge the gaps between your current status and your desired goals. We offer a variety of tools to help assess how well your organization is performing regarding employee relations. Oliver Bell’s services include:
- The Management Audit is a series of individual interviews with all levels of the management team. Our team gathers management’s perceptions on leadership issues, the application of policies, dispute resolutions, etc. This allows us to identify and understand significant concerns and to solicit suggestions to improve the workplace.
- The Employee Audit is similar to the management audit in purpose and scope. We assemble employee focus groups in a safe, productive environment. In this way, they can share ideas about what’s working and what’s not. Employees are also encouraged to offer solutions to their issues.
- The Employee Survey is a practical tool used to capture data about communications, employee relations, leadership behavior, and general employee satisfaction. While a survey does not delve as deeply as an audit, it can be customized to look at specific issues. It is simple to administer and produces data results fairly quickly.
Feedback and Recommendations
After using one or more assessment tools, Oliver Bell analyzes the information gathered and provides clients with a snapshot of the organization. The results of the assessment are provided to the executive leadership team, the management team, and other participants.
Action Plan Development
Analyzing data collected in the audit, we can assist the leadership team in:
- Recognizing the true nature of its current situation
- Analyzing various courses of action
- Prioritizing solutions for implementation
- Designing a plan for improving the workplace